Looking to start a team in Austin Texas

RussianMoneyRussianMoney Member Posts: 4
I am looking for an Artist + GS Developer to start a small(3-5 person) Austin,Texas based design team.

If you are interested in "beginning a discussion about forming an exploratory committee" (Colbert) to discuss game design please email: kinsljar@gmail.com

My Game Design:
www.johnnyconstellation.com - Concept, Level Design, and Music/Sound FX

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    If you live in austin I would highly suggest checking this out. http://gamesalad.com/jobs I mean you wont be running the team but you would have good shot a being a part of a great team. ;)

@SaladStraightShooter @LaurenSalad @yodapollo
    I call a finders fee if you guys hire him. For my awesome recruiting skills in sending you great talent. :)
  • RussianMoneyRussianMoney Member Posts: 4
    I love the gamesalad team! I actually interned at Gamesalad back in the spring of 2010 to produce the game, Johnny Constellation for the iPad launch. I am currently working as an Audio Engineer and hope to form a team/gameclub where we can meet up during the week after 5pm or weekends to make awesome games using gamesalad. If you know anyone who might be interested and are an Artist and Developer let them know, thanks!
  • ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    lol. i'm in Houston now for a month too , but they are probably not interested in me =P
  • RussianMoneyRussianMoney Member Posts: 4
    Send an email when you get back from Houston!