Traffic Ninja Review on AppSafari.com

CrazybreadmanCrazybreadman Member Posts: 674
edited November -1 in Introductions
Just noticed this... cool beans.
http://www.appsafari.com/

Comments

• CannonFodderCannonFodder Member Posts: 230
    Well done Fella. That should help you improve sales.
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Very Nice

Great game too

Also shows you as rated #1 on their top 25 right above plants vs zombies!!
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Great job! it's a fabulous game! :)
  • CrazybreadmanCrazybreadman Member Posts: 674
    Thanks guys. @tinymonster- wow, yeah i didn't see that until you mentioned it haha. Personally I like plants vs zombies better, but hey what do i know :)
    @LazyPixel- Sales have improved some...kinda refreshing. Now if only I could get one on Touch Arcade after my next update!
  • VmlwebVmlweb Member Posts: 427
    Can u tell us how much your sales go up from this review please cause I would like to know if it's worth spending money to go into that area of advertising.
    @Vmlweb- I'll tell you that advertising and getting reviews are very different. I have been testing advertising on appadvice.com with a small $75 ad and it has brought in about 2 or 3 sales a day (from 4 or 5 clicks after 3000 impressions). I would think a more expensive ad on say Touch Arcade would pay off if you have a good app, but I haven't tried that yet. I payed nothing for the review and it has bumped it up to 12-15 a day after 20 or so views a day (this is a smaller site than some others). So, I would say go for a review. Send them your absolute BEST description about you and the app then cross your fingers.
    Yeh I submitted my game to lots of app reviewers and most of them said theres too many apps being submitted and I would have to pay them around $50 for them to review it.
    From my experience and what I've heard, there's no sure way to get reviews (even paying them). My suggestion is to make an interesting game, present it well to the reviewer, and follow up. Giving them previews before releasing it and keeping them up to date with your updates also helps you get coverage.
  • scorelessmusicscorelessmusic Member Posts: 565
    Nicely done! :)
  • CannonFodderCannonFodder Member Posts: 230
    Thanks for the insight Cazybreadman, hope the sales keep on coming.
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    Very cool. I really like traffic ninja! Congrats!
    Thanks guys. I got a random email from AppModo.com today saying they want to review it so I'll post that up when its live. 148apps wants to as well. It seems like once you finally hook some press, they keep coming.
    I just saw Traffic Ninja on this site in the sponsors section on the right

http://www.iphoneappreviews.net/request-a-review/
    @vmlweb- Yeah i put it up for advertising there starting this month. It was cheap and the little ads don't earn much but pay for themselves. It keeps the user base growing though.