My new website + using GS for prototyping my first game.

SDMGSDMG Member Posts: 280
edited November -1 in Introductions
Hi,

I have created my first webpage with freeway:

http://www.littlethirstygames.com

You will find there my first iPhone game "Chicken Trick" and my forthcoming title ZOMBIE LCD soon.

I hope its not offtopic when I announce a game that wasn't 100% "finalized" with GS
(otherwise please feel free to move/delete this thread)

I have have created the first prototypes of Chicken Trick with GameSalad trying hard to optimize performance, but with getting more and more complex i have changed the engine to finalize the game.

You can have a look at the game here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chicken-trick/id358377088?mt=8

Or give it a try:

AYFJM3PYHPRL
JXAA3L7JXNPT
XAJTX9HJE4AR
4YHWMENA4JMP
JNM3KH46JM3P

My second Title ZOMBIE LCD is still a 100% a GameSalad game with at least one bug that i will hopefully be able to remove soon ;)

Thanks for watching!
Feedback is very appreciated!

Torsten

Comments

• synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    Video looks pretty good! Keep us posted on how it does on iTunes!
  • guru-at-zidwareguru-at-zidware Member Posts: 369
    hi...grabbed XAJTX9HJE4AR....good luck!
  • SDMGSDMG Member Posts: 280
    Hi tshirtbooth,

i would have been able to do every little thing in GameSalad and i am sure i will produce such games in the near future with gamesalad too... the only reason I have changed the engine was because i wanted a faster performance (now)... i have tried to get 60fps on a 1g touch and I simply wasn't able to achieve this at the moment with GS... but I am sure GS will get faster and faster with each update...

... the reason I have posted the game here is simply that I have developed the whole concept and idea within GameSalad. It was really fun to test each idea that fast and at the end i have taken the nearly finnished game and simply reproduced it ... but the game would definitly look different without GS

cheers

Torsten
  • DanielAvniDanielAvni Member Posts: 114
    i took JNM3KH46JM3P THANKS
  • DanielAvniDanielAvni Member Posts: 114
    SDMG, Did u make the game in unity or GS? Because it runs really smooth and its lots of fun!
  • SDMGSDMG Member Posts: 280
    Hi DanielA,

i have made the game with both engines... developing and testing the gameplay in Gamesalad and then rebuilding the game in unity... last part wasn't that much fun... after learning the basics it took about 4-5 weeks just to optimize the code for 60fps...