The most successful GameSalad title?

2»

Comments

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    Always someone trying to crush my dreams.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Originally The Secrets of Grisly Manor by @firemalpegames was made with Game Salad. As the GameSalad version it brought in something like $250,000 over several months. It was later redone in another SDK to expand to android and that helped it continue on raking it in.
  • FinishTheCodeFinishTheCode Member Posts: 57
    Does it always have to be making money to be a success? If it ranks well as a free app, I would call that an achievement!
  • newerthannewnewerthannew PRO Posts: 29
    I need help to write some simple games and would be willing to pay $$$ for each game. if anyone would be interested, please contact me. thanks.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    I need help to write some simple games and would be willing to pay $$$ for each game. if anyone would be interested, please contact me. thanks.
    How much are you willing to pay ?
    How much are you willing to pay ?
    how about $100 per game?

• PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
    @gamiegenie

you joking right?
    it is just a proposal. i just want to do some simple games which are not for profit games. you will own the game, i will not own the game.
    i just need help to get some games up and running for my own personal use.
    so, think of it as i am buying a game from you with my requests for customisations for $100. *I wonder who here has ever sold a game for $100.
    edited December 2012
    how about $100 per game?
    I think you are better off taking this to the 'Coding/Programming or Logic Services' part of the forum, you will get a more focused response there.
    edited December 2012

you joking right?
    $100 isn't too bad depending on what help he needs, if it's a bit of help here and there with tricky bits of code (he did say they are 'simple games') then I'm sure someone would be willing to help for free - the $100 helps too. ; )

Personally I don't get out of bed for less than $50k**

**Zimbabwean dollars
  • fturner19fturner19 Member, PRO Posts: 20
    What I've noticed from reading many threads on this forum is that there's alot of talented people here that has made some pretty cool games and then there's others that's gearing up to release their games also. But there's no one really talking about marketing their games correctly to get more downloads. We have to look at what services some of the successful game studios are using. Marketing is key for "branding" and title exposure, downloads and "REVENUE"!

Just my take on the subject of SUCCESSFUL GAME TITLES.