Theme song like this

mrglocklingmrglockling Member Posts: 258
Hey all does anybody know what I can use to put together something like this besides Garageband?
Im running windows 7 and im trying to get community responses from fellow users like me to keep from getting anymore viruses as Im getting my laptop back soon from the shop because of viruses!!

I can play Guitar both acoustic and electric so I wont need a bunch of fancy pre-loaded sounds just something to put it all together

Have a good night!!

-Max

Comments

• 3xL3xL Member Posts: 676
    Dude GarageBand can do all that. Take a crack at it :)
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    Dude GarageBand can do all that. Take a crack at it :)
    Im running windows 7
    Game center only runs on macs. I just assumed u had a Mac. And this is the gs forums. :p
    @tynan ur posted didn't show up till I posted mine (browser wise). Which is why I didn't see it
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    edited March 2012
    GarageBand runs on the iOS devices and you can record … actually you can plug your guitar in and play/record

GarageBand is phenomenal! … even I can do a few licks!

get yourself a Mac … you'll have more peace of mind and less trips to the repair shop!

@};- MH
  • mrglocklingmrglockling Member Posts: 258
    I just bought Garageband for my ipod :)
    @3xL Im running mac on my pc (Dual Boot) since I wont be able to afford a Mac for a while but when I do I will be gald im sure also I like battlefield games

Thanks guys :)
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    that $5 is going give you lots of fun … and get yur music done!

@};- MH
    @3xL Im running mac on my pc (Dual Boot) since I wont be able to afford a Mac for a while but when I do I will be gald im sure also I like battlefield games

hackintosh eh? i had one but had trouble installing certificates and stuff so i couldnt use it for development.

MotherHoose is correct tho,

i have garageband on my ipad and iphone and its amazing what you can do. also yesterday we got strings and bass instruments so its even better.

• mrglocklingmrglockling Member Posts: 258
    edited March 2012
    that $5 is going give you lots of fun … and get yur music done!

@};- MH
    It already has :)

hackintosh eh? i had one but had trouble installing certificates and stuff so i couldnt use it for development.

MotherHoose is correct tho,

i have garageband on my ipad and iphone and its amazing what you can do. also yesterday we got strings and bass instruments so its even better.

Yep wasnt easy to get it on but i've had no problems so far