Changing image changes behaviour. Bug?

HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I have issues on one of my levels and tried to clone an actor, which moves how I want and changed it's image to the ball image.

Now my actor behaves very strange. When I change the image back, it does, what it's supposed to do.

It seems, if I use the same image for two different actors, the second actor takes over the behaviours of the first actor whos image I use.

This can only be a bug...

It seems, if I create an actor it becomes a super main actor and if I clone this actor, the second main actor's parts are still attached to the first created actor. If you understand what I mean.

I created actor 1 (ball)
I created actor 2 (movable object behaves similar to ball)

Now I wanted to edit actor 2, so it becomes actor 1. I wanted to change only the image, I didn't change any attributes or rules, but if I change the image to the ball's image, the original ball's attributes are in place... I believe.

The actor 2 with ball image doesn't move anymore like it did when it was actor 2 with original image, but it moves very strange and I can't determine, what causes this.

-------------------

EDIT: Yep
I added the same ball image to the project with the name ball2.png and suddenly everything works fine, when I change the actor 2 image to the ball 2.png

Devs please fix this!
Images should be only images, nothing else.