Need Artist for my Game!

greengluegreenglue PRO Posts: 52
Hi Everyone!
As you may know already, we are making an MMORPG for Windows, Mac, and Linux using Java and a couple other libraries to speed up the process. So basically what I am trying to say is, we need an artist who would want to do the art for the game, ex: logo, character(s)/sprite(s), GUI/buttons, etc...

You can view our game's site at this link, but be forewarned, a lot of it is still under construction or still placeholder images: http://thendor.net

Also, at first, the game will be free, but after maybe 2weeks-1month it will be sold for around $5.00 USD so there will be profit splits involved once it is sold for money.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me through Skype: mrgreenglue ; or through email: greenglue(at)thendor(dot)net .

Thanks!
Michael
GZ-Coding

Best Answer

• mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKPosts: 2,484
    Accepted Answer
    Pretty sure this thread has to be closed, asking for art for making a game on another platform.

Here are the rules

Contact me if you disagree.

Ace

Answers

• greengluegreenglue PRO Posts: 52
    Anyone interested? If necessary I can provide more information.
  • xforcexforce Member Posts: 187
    an rpg requires a massive amount of graphics. mmorpg, even worse, because its on-going. having a decent artist work on something like this for no money up front is highly unlikely. months & months of work for the promise of a profit share when "success" comes..

sorry had to say something because it bothers me that people think artists dont value their time.
  • ShadowMoonShadowMoon Member Posts: 146
    I hate to say this, how old are you greenglue? Looks like you have no idea how long to make an rpg game.

@xforce I cant agree more man.

I dont think artists will spend their time on a project that possibly has no profit return.
  • greengluegreenglue PRO Posts: 52
    @xforce @Clock I forgot to mention, it would be a 'mini-mmorpg' more like BrowserQuest to begin with... http://browserquest.mozilla.org
This discussion has been closed.