Game not loading, and other problems.

ZourathZourath Member Posts: 16
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Okay, so I recently updated the game I'm working on (Grav-X Demo), and now it isn't loading in my browser. It loads on both the test online and the ordinary test, but the loading bar just doesn't move at all, not even slowly. Can someone else confirm if it really isn't loading, or if it is just a problem on my end? Also, the first time I uploaded my game I accidently uploaded it more than once. Is there some way to remove the copies besides hiding them? It gets annoying trying to find the correct version.

Comments

• xactoxacto Member Posts: 146
    There is something wrong with the website, mine game is now doing the same thing - just locks up, even if I hit reload current page from browser. I am sure they will fix it soon :)

As for your multiple uploads, there is an option above your game page that will let you "hide" the version you do not want people to see. (next to the Feedback button) I am not sure if it will work right now because of the web issues they are having.
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Hi. Thanks for the notice. We're getting to it as fast as we can. This week has been really busy. If you have seen our new site we are now in BETA! Woohoo!!