Help with animation

Bilzo12Bilzo12 Member Posts: 70
Hey everybody I need help i have a game almost complete I've done all the graphics but now I wanted to create a logo screen with a animation I was trying to create a animation where the line draws itself I converted the line into 4 different movie clips each with a glow and different color lines I converted them into movie clips because I couldn't add a filter or anything like that without converting it I've also done the background for it so everything is completed but I can't get the image to appear like its drawing itself because when I break it apart all the filters I added goes and it's just a black line.

So if anyone can help me with this or do the animation for me I will mention you in my app under credits sorry I can't offer anything else and I'm using adobe flash cs5

Thank you every one

Comments

• PsychoticStudiosPsychoticStudios Member Posts: 101
    What I did is modeled my name in blender then video edited then I exported that to an image sequence. I have never worked with flash but I have heard of it and that it can get annoying so I'm staying away. Here's what my final product was this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26430893/Logo.mov
  • Bilzo12Bilzo12 Member Posts: 70
    thanks for the answer but that not the effect i want i want the lines to look like there drawing themselves
  • PsychoticStudiosPsychoticStudios Member Posts: 101
    edited April 2012
    thanks for the answer but that not the effect i want
    I wasn't trying to get the effect you wanted I was explaining what I did to make my logo and put into gamesalad and then showing my final product. I don't know exactly what your exporting your final product as but it can't be a movie file it has to be an image sequences (a bunch of png's).If its not an image sequence that may be your problem.