Which of the following should i use as a logo.....?

Barking_AppsBarking_Apps Member Posts: 182
Number one is my current logo/app introduction. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks i should use. The original one or the other three below. What do you think? ...(this isn't really a logo just an app introduction)

This is the one I'm using now...

1)
Photobucket
2)
Photobucket
3)
Photobucket
4)
Photobucket

Please leave your opinions along with your favourite one below...

Cheers, BarkingApps :o3

Best Answer

• SpriteAttackSpriteAttack Posts: 524
    Accepted Answer
    The lettering alone doesn't work... just to show you a quick take on the logo to give it a more aggressive, game feel:

Answers

• stackpoolestackpoole Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 473
    personally 2) & 3) are the better ones, but that's just me!
    Really nice though!

Sydney Swans 2014!!

• xforcexforce Member Posts: 187
    if i had to choose id say number 2 but i dont like anything of them. would advise to keep your options open and keep working on it
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    I made one with an online logo creator and it's legal for you to use.

• BarrytheBraveBarrytheBrave Member Posts: 134
    I like 2 and 3, although I can't help but think that they look a bit more like the title/logo for a game rather than for a company. You've done a great job of hitting that angry birds-y vector game style text though!
  • SpriteAttackSpriteAttack Member Posts: 524
    None... I am with @MjMDesign - there should be a connection between logo and name... something more that lettering... (saying that I am not too keen on the extremely generic online creator result - but it shows the point)...

and what is it with grobold - it's become the new comic sans... every tom, dick and harry seems to be using that font now... It's great for cartoony titles, hard to read when there is more text and way to unprofessional for a game company logo... but hey... that's just my 2c.
  • Ren_ElljayRen_Elljay Member Posts: 23
    I made one with an online logo creator and it's legal for you to use.

I'm not a fan of the original ones you posted. But this one is kinda cool! Good job @MjMDesign
    Thanks @RenElljay but it was just an example since it was from a free online logo creator
  • Ren_ElljayRen_Elljay Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2012
    Thanks @RenElljay but it was just an example since it was from a free online logo creator
    That's my point. It's from a free online creator and I kinda like it hehe. I've been working on a logo myself, but I keep on changing it lol. A lot harder than I thought it would be!

If you want to use a logo creator for your logo thats fine (and easy) but mabye do a couple of edits and or use a paid one so it's like hiring to do the logo. (thats what I did)
  • UnicornInvasionUnicornInvasion Member Posts: 301
    Like no.1 if anything!
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    2 and 4 stand out the best. Hey @MjMDesign, who's to say the logo is not supposed to be a King drinking a brew at the bar? :P I like yours too. Nice way to cary out the theme.
  • morphinegamingmachinemorphinegamingmachine Member, PRO Posts: 449
    @spriteattack that looks great
    @spriteattack amazing
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    Wondered when Chris was going to chip in...excellent!

I don't think you can get any better than perfection.

Darren.
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    @spriteattack 's shows great quality! :-) Its really good!,
  • macewanmacewan Member Posts: 214
    I like the one MjMDesign posted.
    @macewan thanks but it doesn't even compare to spriteattack's
  • macewanmacewan Member Posts: 214
    @MjMDesign :-) I still prefer your design. Maybe I'm just old.
    @macewan well give the credit to the website http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/welcome.aspx?xnav=welcomeback&rd=1 I still like spriteattacks though
  • theCodeMonsterstheCodeMonsters Member Posts: 359
    edited April 2012
    The lettering alone doesn't work... just to show you a quick take on the logo to give it a more aggressive, game feel:

These are perfect (given your going for that aggressive look). If not, I think #4 is the best.
  • kellykkellyk Member Posts: 51

i like this! specially number 2! looks cool to me!

• WTDeveloperWTDeveloper Member Posts: 352
    @SpriteAttack
    is this a texture you used??
    i look in google for this texture,but i couldn't find one like that

WTDeveloper