PAID help with cartoon style graphic

PolarPolar Removed Posts: 35
I need help for cartoon style graphic if interested email me at polar@themjmdesign.com

Comments

• mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    You were offering your paid serviced as a cartoon graphic designer here.

I'm not sure I'd recommend anyone to be too trusting doing paid work for you.
  • PolarPolar Removed Posts: 35
    edited April 2012
    Hi @mynameisace I told my customers that i could not do backgrounds and i needed help with it so i posted this.
    I already have 7 customers and 6 out of the 7 were very happy and the other 1 disappeared after i sent one of graphics to him
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    @mynamisace he's very trustworthy, fast and easy to work with and I think I am one of the satisfied customers
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    @MjMDesign, i expect you to keep sticking up for him as you're either working with him or you are him.

Why does Polar's initial post use the email of polar@themjmdesign.com
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    The plot thickens! (queue music) duh, duh ...duhhh!
    He's part of mjmdesign but he doesn't control this account my name is morgan ceo of mjmdesign and there are 7 people including polar part of mjmdesign but I am the only one who controls this account.
    edited April 2012
    Well, it's not really the most trust-worthy testimonial is it? A kid that knows him?

I take back my original stance that this community means a lot to me and I wouldn't want people's fingers burnt by being too quick to trust him.

Ace
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    I thought you had to be a registered company and of a minimum age of 18 to be a CEO? How old are you again? 12/13 if I remember correctly?
    Fair do's your working with Polar and are only trying to say that he is trustworthy but you can see where Ace was coming from, asking for help in one thread and then in another offering his own paid services. My view is, if you still need paid help then you're not really at a level to offer paid services. Perhaps Polar could show some examples as I maybe wrong
    I followed up on his closed graphics post because I know nothing about graphics and we joined forces
    Check the ip adresses
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    @mynamisace he's very trustworthy, fast and easy to work with and I think I am one of the satisfied customers
    Are you the customer or are you the CEO of the company he works for? How can you be both?

If I was lawyer I'd say "So, are you lying now or were you lying then?" But I'm not. So I won't.
    edited April 2012
    @scitunes - Don't try and lie, we all know you are a lawyer... With lines like that, how could you not be?! :P

Ace
    I see where ace was coming from but I assure you were not the same person but polar is nice because of his reliability
    Hey @beefy_clyro if you want to see my art then send me an email at zamesck@yahoo.com.sg which is my original email and the email I put ended with mjmdesign as today he asked me to join his group and since he was sincere I agreed to help him.
    Hi @mynameisace and @beefy_clyro I am from Singapore while he is from the US how can I be him?
    edited April 2012
    Nobody has said that you are him. @Beefy_Clyro mentioned that you either were him or knew him (which turned out to be true, you do know each other), nobody else has said otherwise.

I'm closing this thread as it's gone completely off topic.

Ace
This discussion has been closed.