2D animals and animation wanted - deranged rabbit, bat, wolf, fox, weasel (or similar)

PoisonCoyotePoisonCoyote Member Posts: 9
Hello. I am currently working on an app that needs some animated animals. Maybe there are already some existing packs that somebody can point me to, otherwise I'm looking for somebody to help create these.

I am working on a small budget for now. I am hoping we can get a style down of the characters that can at least be used as placeholders for a kickstarter campaign. Maybe we can do a percentage up front for the static 2D placeholders and then the rest later for the animated versions.

I would like these in a vector/angry birds type style. (Not an absolute must if you have something else that looks cool.)
Here is what I am looking for:

Deranged Idle rabbit
I need a deranged looking rabbit that is idle. Maybe a simple twitch animation or a hop back and forth like this:
http://jsmagic.net/easterbunniesani/img48.gif

Deranged Hanging/flying rabbit
I need that same deranged rabbit in a hanging scruff type pose. Maybe a little kick here and there like he doesn't want to be launched. (Rabbits get launched Angry Birds style) His flight pose can be static as it will be rotating. If the rabbits hit a wall or the floor I also need a nice blood splatter for them to die.

Bat. I need a deranged looking bat (the rabbit's friend) that simply flies across the sky. A simple wing up and down flight movement would work.

Enemy Wolf
Wolf should look menacing. These are coming to attack the rabbits. Here's a style example:
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/11665235/2/stock-illustration-11665235-wolf-vector-cartoon-illustration.jpg
I need a simple 2d walk animation. I also need an eating animation. If they come into contact with a sitting rabbit they eat them. Would be cool if they leaned down and started a bloody chomp/chew.

Fox - same animations needed as wolf. The fox is smaller and runs/flows faster.

Weasel - also same as above. Weasel is smaller and faster still.

Here is a little more about the game. You have a pool of sitting rabbits, you launch these rabbits in the sky and they fire from above at the approaching animals coming to destroy the rest of the rabbits.

Please let me know any further questions. I look forward to hearing back and getting things started! Thank you!

Comments

• RiffelRiffel Member Posts: 1,272
    Hi, PM sent. or contact me marcosriffel at hotmail.com
  • PoisonCoyotePoisonCoyote Member Posts: 9
    Thanks. I've sent you an email.

Until I set something up with somebody - If anybody else is interested in helping or has any links to what I am after please feel free to let me know. Thanks.