Looking to hire a programmer.

DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
Hey everyone!

I've done a ton of development on a number of games (Gameplay plans / Graphics) that I just can't seem to finish.

One problem is my lack of programming knowledge, the other is a lack of time to learn (Full time jobs/Family)

Here's the skinny of the job.

I have some development either done or nearly done on a couple games, some have already been posted on the forums, and want to move on them. I'm looking for someone with some experience and a portfolio for consideration. I would prefer someone 18 or older, but also know age doesn't always indicate skill. Again, some examples of work would help here.

I know many of you don't like "investing" with rev share so there are a few option available.

-Paid rate
-Rev share
-Paid/Rev share negotiation

I'm usually the type of person that likes to do things by them self for the pride, but my situation isn't the same as when I was in college and have finally realized doing all the jobs myself may not be possible.

Here is a link to the projects I've begun, or completed development on:
http://www.deadlyseriousmedia.com/?portfolio_category=all

If you are interested in a paid gig, rev share, or both and you have the time, let me know.

deadlyseriousmedia (@) gmail

Also, if you like, service trade is always up for grabs. I work rather quickly in the graphics department. (even with my tight schedule)

Best Answer

Answers

• JustMe74JustMe74 Member, PRO Posts: 542
    I might be interested in this.
    Do you have a specific project in mind?
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    I might be interested in this.
    Do you have a specific project in mind?
    PM sent.
  • PhiliePhilie PRO Posts: 240
    I'm interested, and would like to talk more about what you need, if you could email me at matt@philie.com
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    Offer closed. Thanks to everyone who applied! This is a great community. :)
  • goofydamangoofydaman Member Posts: 17
    I'm interested, and would like to talk more about what you need, if you could email me at matt@philie.com
    Hi, I sent you an email. Please check.