The Download?

RfcabdRfcabd Member Posts: 3
edited May 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Hello,

This may sound like a really stupid question but for the life of me i can not find the Windows beta download. Everywhere i go i get asked to upgrade to a new Mac operating system.

Any help please?

Thanks

Answers

• MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    You need to sign up for the beta program for windows and if accepted you will receive all the info to download the app and the serial number to activate it.

• RfcabdRfcabd Member Posts: 3
    You need to sign up for the beta program for windows and if accepted you will receive all the info to download the app and the serial number to activate it.

I have signed up to the beta, i got no code.
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    Then you should wait. If you're accepted in the beta program you will receive an email from GS with all the instruction.

Also consider that they will probably process the request during office hours Austin TX time, so if you've just signed up you will have to wait until they reopen the office, it's 5 am there :)

• RfcabdRfcabd Member Posts: 3
    Then you should wait. If you're accepted in the beta program you will receive an email from GS with all the instruction.

Also consider that they will probably process the request during office hours Austin TX time, so if you've just signed up you will have to wait until they reopen the office, it's 5 am there :)

Thank you :)
  • SAMMIE SAMPLESAMMIE SAMPLE Member Posts: 3
    Same here I got a confirmation email, but no code. I did get a link to open but its for a mac download
  • SAMMIE SAMPLESAMMIE SAMPLE Member Posts: 3
    Thanks but I don't see a support number anywhere, and I sent a bug report on the only available contact under SUPPORT>REPORT A BUG on yesterday afternoon
  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 650
    @Sammie Sample - That is the correct method to send in support inquiries! We do not offer phone support for users, just email tech support. On the footer of our website, under Support- you click "Report a Bug". Customer Support will be in touch to help you investigate your issue.
  • AirRevenantAirRevenant Member Posts: 2
    I'm glad someone said contact support because I was in the same boat. I just sent a message through, lets keep our fingers crossed!