Graphics for Games

2»

Comments

• QuireQuire Member Posts: 54
    New promo banner for Wraith Software's Jewel Bash Pinball:

Your game needs promo banners too, doesn't it? :) Check out my portfolio site and drop me a line to discuss prices.

- Q
    Hey guys!

Today for your delectation and consideration, the first of an on-going series of ships for Void of Darkness, a game forthcoming from Tropical Studios in Barbados.

As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    I love that Pinball Banner.
  • TesseractEngineTesseractEngine Member Posts: 180
    I love that Pinball Banner.
    Thanks mate! Appreciated. Yeah, I'm pleased with how that turned out. Nice little Android game too.

- Q

Hello GameSaladers!

Been a really busy few weeks, finally had time to do some portfolio updates. Here are some of the new logo projects I've been working on among other things.

As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line. Paid commissions only please!

Cheers all,

- Q
  • FajlajpFajlajp Member Posts: 666
    Looks awesome :) Keep on going.

//Fajlajp
  • WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAMember, PRO Posts: 621
  • sladaksladak Member Posts: 119
    I worked with Mark on my game Mipsters. As you can see from the above he is an excellent artist, is very professional and a good all round guy to work with.
  • jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
    Looking good. Check your inbox mate!

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    New promo banner for Wraith Software's Jewel Bash Pinball:

Your game needs promo banners too, doesn't it? :) Check out my portfolio site and drop me a line to discuss prices.

- Q
    There's something uncomfortable about a game called 'Jewel Bash' featuring a man sat with his legs apart with a giant steel ball heading his way.

;)
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited July 2013
    Hello GameSaladers!

Been a really busy few weeks, finally had time to do some portfolio updates. Here are some of the new logo projects I've been working on among other things. . . . .
    Great stuff as usual, especially like the Void Of Darkness piece !

:)>-

Hello GameSaladers!

I've roamed many a strange land since last I posted here, but of a sudden I find myself upon these shores again, carrying a clever clutch of art for your perusal.

What's new, everyone? Anyone need any art doing for money? Check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

Hey @Quire,

Contacting you now!

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Great stuff as usual Quire! Great job!

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

That's some nice looking artwork. Great Job!

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• humpybogeyhumpybogey Member Posts: 4

Hey quire I sent a message to possibly work together. thanks.

@KillerPenguinStudios - Thanks for getting in touch! :smiley:

@Braydon_SFX - Thank you mate, good to see you!

@NipaDidIt - Thank you very much!

@humpybogey - If the message was about anything other than a paid commission, I likely disregarded it, sorry! :neutral:

UI for 3d puzzler Ternin:

I'm actively seeking projects right now. If anyone needs pro art for their game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q
  • YourFace710YourFace710 Member Posts: 13

@Quire hello there! Can i get an email i can contact you at? i would like to hire you for some work on my latest project. Your work is amazing!

@YourFace710 said:
    Quire hello there! Can i get an email i can contact you at? i would like to hire you for some work on my latest project. Your work is amazing!

Thank you! I'll message you. :)

• Q
  • TesseractEngineTesseractEngine Member Posts: 180

Graphics for Math Commander forthcoming from Elf Games!

I'm actively seeking projects right now. If anyone needs pro art for their game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

New Backgrounds and enemies prior to the relaunch of retro Ninja platformer Jutsu, forthcoming from Pixel Stomper!

• Q

The first three illustrations for the Winter of the World tabletop RPG, forthcoming from Cakebread & Walton. A hugely exciting project to be involved in, as I've loved the novels by Michael Scott Rohan since reading the first one - The Anvil of Ice - in 1986.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game: characters, items, backgrounds, UI, logos, icons - or indeed any art at all - check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

Logo for City of Masks, tabletop game forthcoming from Post World Games.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need profressional art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

Paid commissions only, thank you.

• Q