Elastik available now!

3xL3xL Member Posts: 676
edited May 2012 in Announce Your Game!
.•o•.oO~ ElastiK ~Oo.•o•. 

Swing into a new adventure! 
Help Elastik collect stars by swinging into action in this physics based, action-puzzler! From the flower garden by the Cul-de-sac, to the tropical islands where you fight off crabs and birds! Invaded by robots in space? BLAST them away with your giant plasma gun! Found the keys to your tractor? Eliminate deadly bees with it in the turbine fields or blow them up with bombs! Cast a shrinking spell to fit into smaller areas avoiding aggressive insects! PLUS: Survival Mode! There are so much more things you can do! 

FEATURES: 

•6 colorful and brilliantly challenging worlds 
•60 adventurous levels 
•Challenging and unique gameplay 
•Strategic controls and puzzles 
•Free updates and new levels for EVERYONE! 
•Gorgeous Graphics and Music! 
•Unique controls! Time your swings and jumps! 
•Controllable environments: Take aim with a Space gun, drive a tractor, travel in a train, etc etc! 
•SURVIVAL MODE! How long can you survive the enemy horde? Upload your score to Game Center Leaderboards and compete with other gamers! 

NEXT UPDATE: 
New world under development! 

iPhone / iPod version on the way! 

Follow us on twitter @Oo3xLoO

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elastik/id518014781?mt=8&ls=1

Comments

• 3xL3xL Member Posts: 676
    I'm really upset with the graphical bugs. UBS there's NOTHING I CAN about it since I've been trying to fix it for a while now. I believe it lua related. Hopefully when Gs goes native it eill get fix. The same is still 100 percent playable tho :) just my pickiness
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited May 2012
    Looks very close to our bumps character and even has the same blinking eyes but apart from that looks really cool.

Darren.
    Well there are many many many games with a ball and eyeballs so yea. Thanks :) I'm really exited about this game :)
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    Gonna be honest, screenshots did not appeal to me at all ... then I watched the trailer (which is about a minute too long btw) and its a really well put together game and you can see a lot of effort has been put into it.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Yeah looks nice - trailer is a little long.
    Never heard of a trailer been too long. To each his own I guess. Thanks!
    Never heard of a trailer been too long. To each his own I guess. Thanks!
    You haven't researched much have you? ;)

You'll find most trailers are around 1 minute as people will get bored and switch off around that mark.
    edited May 2012
    Yes I done research but don't care what the "market" does. I seen MANY trailer where their longer than mine and are crappier games. But alot of long trailers are good, cause it Shows all aspects of the game. I personally dont like short trailers, it can be very misleading sometimes
    I seen MANY trailer where their longer than mine and are crappier games.
    And have any of them been successful?

Either way man, your call, seem to have offended ya a bit here ... was just my opinion.

Oh no man haha. No way at all. I appreciate our opinion :) I'm not Offended we just have different views is all :)
    Cool, in that case, good luck with sales, as i've said, looks like you put a lot into it
    Yea man thanks. Lots of trial and error haha. I'm workin on the update now. New levels and survival mode extras :)
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Gonna be honest, screenshots did not appeal to me at all ... then I watched the trailer (which is about a minute too long btw) and its a really well put together game and you can see a lot of effort has been put into it.
    My thoughts exactly. Very exciting to see the trailer and it shows off the game a lot better than the screenshots. I think the trailer should act as a teaser more than a spoiler (not saying yours is a spoiler, but it leans more in that direction).

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

Hmm,, I had some ppl look at several screenshots I made and they liked these the best. Maybe I can improved them some how. Have any of u even played it? It's free (first ten levels) then you can pay one dollar for the next 50 levels and survival mode.

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Check your YouTube video analytics I bet you see drop out rates around 1:14. I'd put money on it.
  • macewanmacewan Member Posts: 214
    Will be testing it today.
    Reviews have been pretty good so far :) thanks guys (whom ever rated it :p)
    203 downloads on day one. Cool :)
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Nice! Good luck!
    edited May 2012
    Thanks! :)
    647 more downloads :) that about 873 in total in 2 days
  • NettekovenGamesNettekovenGames Member Posts: 88
    647 more downloads :) that about 873 in total in 2 days
    That's great! i hope more downloads will come

Thanks my friend! So do I. Can't wait to release more levels and survival mode updates.
    Elastik is now featured in 116 places :)
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    Didn't see this before. Very cool looking game :) I'll try it later.
    Thanks man. Leave a review if you like :p I would appreciate it if u rated too :p
    Another 377 downloads :)
    And good reviews
    Update should be out soon guys :)
  • andrewm2211andrewm2211 Member Posts: 341
    Oh man, I wasn't going to look at the trailer at all, cause the screenshots weren't doing it for me. But then I saw everyones comments and I watched, the game looks awesome! Going to download now.

Earlier you asked what you could do to improve them.
    I think the way you have them fading into each other makes it look too mish mashy. I would have a colored bar separating the two levels, if you want to get two in one pic.

Jus my humble opinion, game looks awesome!

let us know how IAP goes!
  • andrewm2211andrewm2211 Member Posts: 341
    only ipad :(
    why not put it on the mac app store too