Seeking others for project collaboration

KatAppsKatApps Member, PRO Posts: 84
Hey Gamesaladers!

I'm wondering who might be interested in collaborating on some projects. I am a graphic designer who has focused mainly on children's apps (having worked solo thus far) and am ready to see what a small team of 2-3 people can put together.

My main strength is the design/concept part. I'm also fairly knowledgeable in GS, but looking for someone who has GS programming as their main strength.

I am located in the South Bay San Francisco area, and would ideally enjoy working with others that are within reasonable driving distance (meeting in person is always a nice bonus! ) but am possibly open to other situations as well.

Send me a message if you are interested!

All the best,
Kat

Answers

• KaiWenKaiWen Member, PRO Posts: 93
    Wish I could join you. I'm super new to Game Salad myself, plus I'm in Florida. I'm working on my first GS release using the Argo Bird template. Doing everything myself even the music since I write music. Maybe we can collab in the future.

All The Best,
    Kai Wen
    www.kaiwen.com
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    @katapps nice to see another south bay member :)

• jckmcgrawjckmcgraw Member Posts: 647
    @katapps

I live in SoCal, and I'm only 13, but I would still like to collaborate on a project! My email is jckmcgraw@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Jack McGraw
  • KatAppsKatApps Member, PRO Posts: 84
    @KaiWen and @jckmcgraw.. thanks for showing interest! I'm thinking I'd like to collaborate with someone in the nearby bay area. That may or may not pan out.. so I will keep you both in mind :)