problems with image size after replacing images with edited ones

LeanneLeanne Member Posts: 168
I have edited my images and replaced them in the image window at the bottom left of the creator. they have been resized (the transparent background were made slightly bigger to be divisible by 4), but now they appear teeny tiny in the game. I have a vague recollection of running into this problem before and figuring out some kind of trick to solve the problem, but I can't remember what it was.

so far i have tried resizing in the actor - but that results in a very fuzzy image.
i tried dragging and dropping the new image into the actor - results in a very small image.
i have checked and rechecked the images to make sure that the dimensions are correct and that they are all at 72.

the game images looked great on the iPhone 4 before the edits, but terrible on the iPhone 3. I was told to make sure that all images were divisible by 4, and not 2 as I had previously thought. This was the reason to resize and replace.

so i need to delete all the images, reload them and then reassign them all individually?
is there an easier way?

Best Answer

• LeanneLeanne Posts: 168
    Accepted Answer
    problem solved. i slipped the new images into the package contents instead of doing it inside the creator.