Expression Editor Missing?

lanmindlanmind Member Posts: 29
edited June 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Is the expression editor not included in the current GS Windows beta?

Best Answer

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934
    Accepted Answer
    Its there its just way different. in stead of the drop down for the attributes and stuff its in one of the lower panes of the Windows creator. Just playing with it for the first time today. Its gonna take some serious getting used to and i'm definitely gonna need a bigger monitor.

Answers

• HapiappsHapiapps Member Posts: 373
    I signed up for it but never bothered to get it, more comfortable on mac. I may try it out tonight and will let you know if I do.
  • lanmindlanmind Member Posts: 29
    I haven't used the Mac creator expression editor but from what I've seen in video tutorials it isnt the same. So it's hard for me to explain how I'm having trouble with it.

I'd like to be able to add more to a statement after a attribute that was inserted into the expression editor when I selected it. It won't seem to let me though. I noticed in the Mac version when you click the "e" button it opens a larger box to for expression editing. I don't see that in the windows version. If the attribute added is especially long in characters it goes past the small box's length and I can't even see if I'm adding anything to the statement.