Graphics with very good price

animasturanimastur Member Posts: 6
Hey guys!, I just started my web page where you will find good stock graphics with a very good price... Check it here: http://www.graphics4games.com
Also I wait for your suggestions to improve and offer better graphics.
Best regards,

Comments

• FraggsFraggs Member Posts: 5
    Cool site, I'll bookmark it and keep an eye out. Ever run sales? Have a Facebook announcing them?

Thanks for sharing your link!
  • animasturanimastur Member Posts: 6
    Thanks, I have not got facebook page yet. I'm on it ... :-)
  • KrisKris Member Posts: 20
    Very nice! I'm new to this. Are these graphics set to a particular size?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    You might wanna have someone proof read your webpage. There are serious grammar errors and it makes it look like it was created by a young teenager.
  • fadamionfadamion Member, PRO Posts: 309
    You might wanna have someone proof read your webpage. There are serious grammar errors and it makes it look like it was created by a young teenager.
    And more to pick from otherwise cool.

edited June 2012
    Aha, thanks for your comments!
    English is not my first language so the grammatical mistakes are in the package. I will try to improve it ... Also I will be adding more content, of course.
    Any suggestions for content? What do you buy? What do you need?
    The size is in the product post. The maximum size now is 1024x1024 but I can increase it.
    :-)
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Cool stuff - It would be cool if you added the photoshop or illustrator files along with the package.
    You're right. I'll include .ai file...
    Ok. I have included .svg format so you can change the graphics and scale without loss...
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    you might want to slow down some of the animation on your sprites page.
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    A bit of healthy competition for Graphic Buffet i see... Good look with the site.

Hi there. After a long time of inactivity I'm back with graphics and effects for developers. I put some new things like this: http://graphics4games.com/?product=fire. Hope you like it.