Did not receive an invite code but did receive survey

CraneTGCraneTG Member Posts: 1
edited June 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Dear community,

I signed up for the windows beta creator a couple of weeks ago and I do understand that "Access to the Windows Creator Beta is available on a first-come, first-served basis", thus I understand if I have not received an invite yet. However, I did receive on my e-mail a survey asking how my experience has been so far with the new windows beta, as if I had already received it and tested it out. So i was wondering if I missed something or by mistake did not realize I was already a candidate? Or was it just a misunderstanding and will eventually receive my invite?

Thank you for your time,

Crane

Answers

• poorcollegedevpoorcollegedev Member Posts: 289
    Hey buddy, its available to the public so just go download it from the GS website!
  • CraneTGCraneTG Member Posts: 1
    Thank you for your answer!
    I must be doing some sort of mistake then, because each time I try to downlaod the creator, it sends me to the page that says:

"Creator for Windows is here
    Sign up for the Creator for Windows Beta by entering your e-mail address below"

Every time I enter my email, it just says,

"You've already signed up for the GameSalad Creator Windows Beta. Please check your email for instructions."

Is there any other way to get the installer? Because I can't seem to have/find it.

Thank you.