Itunes Connect help

Dazza006Dazza006 Member Posts: 248
edited June 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Hi
Just finished my first game, I have published the game on game salad and have got the zip file ready.
But when I Completed everything in iTunes connect it has not gone through like on the tutorials it just says ready now and I have not put the zip file in.
what happens now do I have to wait for apple, wouldnt they need the zip file of the game?

cheers
Darren.

Best Answer

Answers

• Dazza006Dazza006 Member Posts: 248
    edited June 2012
    @tshirtbooth
    ok found that cheers but I'm getting this error.

Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, contains disallowed
    entitlements, or it was not signed with an iPhone distribution certificate.
    @tshirtbooth
    ok found that cheers but I'm getting this error.

Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, contains disallowed
    entitlements, or it was not signed with an iPhone distribution certificate.
    @FryingBaconStudios
    Yes you need to use a distribution provisioning profile not the one you used to test.
    Im stuck with this guys,
    I'm almost there
    Please explain how to get rid of the error :(
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    First are you publishing the app with the same provisioning profile you used for testing? If you are you need to make a distribution profile. Watch the video on how to publish to the app store. If you are using the correct profile go into the app ID on apple developer and check to be sure iCloud is off.
    Yes you need to use a distribution provisioning profile not the one you used to test.
    @FryingBaconStudios
    Yes you was right I didn't Create a distribution provisioning profile.
    problem sorted.
    thanks
    @FyingBaconStudios
    My I.A.P still says waiting for upload do you know how to summit this the same time as the app because my I.A.P is to buy the full game and I need that to go through with it.
    edited June 2012
    I haven't published an App yet with IAP I know the cookbook has instructions for IAP. It's always best to study up on what you're going to do with your app before you get to this point.
  • maxbeaumontmaxbeaumont Member Posts: 616
    If you need any additional help with any of this too, I know Gilles has a ton of videos on his youtube channel that will surely get you there. I have his channel link below.

Cheers
    Max
  • TechNoirTechNoir Member, PRO Posts: 117
    "The first in-app purchase for an app must be submitted for review at the same time that you submit an app version. You must do this on the Version Details page. Once your binary has been uploaded and your first in-app purchase has been submitted for review, additional in-app purchases can be submitted using the table on the Manage In-App Purchases view".

Have a good read of the document below..

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/docs/iTunesConnect_DeveloperGuide.pdf

Everything you need is in there,,

My first app is 'waiting for review' stage,, so I hope I followed the instructions correctly :)
    @TechNoir I have read through the In app Purchase part, and Im still not sure how to upload the in app purchase .
    Once I publish my first game I should be fine but I have looked through tutorials and can't see anything.
    @tshirtbooth can you help with this problem please my I.A.P says waiting upload
    I have looked on the version details page and can't see anything.
    My game has been uploaded with game center achievements and leaderboards but no unlock full game which is the biggest part because my games free and you have to pay to carry on.
    cheers
    Darren.
  • ChobbifaceChobbiface PRO Posts: 491
    The only thing you should need to upload for an in-app purchase is a screenshot for review purposes. Otherwise just make sure it's enabled within the app to be submitted for review along with your binary the first time
    Thanks guys found the problem, I had apple hosting turned on. :)
    edited June 2012
    Yeah that why I said in my first post check iCloud. Always have iCloud off.