[resolved] Problem in starting my application.

alb61alb61 Member Posts: 7
edited June 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
There is an error console when I press play, although I have nothing faitdans a new program. So I can not test my applications or even see if they work. I Updated Java, Microsoft. NET, etc.. I have antivirus and I reinstalled the program but nothing works. Your help and advice I will be very useful, thank you in advance.

Answers

• MobileRocketGamesMobileRocketGames Member Posts: 128
    edited June 2012
    ...although I have nothing faitdans a new program.
    What does this mean? What is Faitdans? Fait dans? Parlez-vous français?

The error console, I'm going to assume you are running windows and you get a Microsoft Visual Basic debug window pop up when you try to build?
    Can you try starting a new project, put one actor in the middle of the scene, then try to play the scene and see if you get the same problem?

If it does work, then that means that there is something in your original scene that is crashing the editor when you build. In which case, you are going to need to start selectively commenting out (turning off) rules/behaviors until you find the one that is crashing the editor.

hope that helps.
  • alb61alb61 Member Posts: 7
    Oui je suis français, veuillez m'excuser pour mon erreur de frappe. Dans quelle langue dois-je je vous répondre ?

Yes I'm French, excuse me for my typing error. In what language should I answer you?
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Oui ie parley francais mais je viens d'Irlande
    Quelle version de Windows utilisez-vous?
    ----
    I speak french, but come from Ireland; what version of windows are you running?
    Windows 7
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Hmmm.... and your talking about GameSalad as "the program"
    Meme en ne touchant a rien lors du demarrage du logiciel dès que j'appuie sur play, un message d'erreur apparait et j'ai un ecran noir avec possibilité de rafrechir prendre une photo ou mettre en pose, en haut a gauche je peux revenir a l'editeur.

Even in not affecting a nothing when you start the software, as soon as I press on play, an error appears and I have a black screen with the possibility of refresh, take a photo or put in poses, top left I can return to the editor.
    edited June 2012
    By "program" I wanted to talk about my project gamesalad.
    It works, thank you very much.
  • NetjeraNetjera Member Posts: 2
    Do I have to have Internet Explorer for GameSalad to work properly? I use Chrome and have a passionate hatred of all things IE. >.< I'm sure IE is somewhere on this system. Maybe... But I've never used it.

Yes, I'm getting this error, as well.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
  • NetjeraNetjera Member Posts: 2
    Do you happen to know why it requires IE? I've never seen a piece of software that had browser specific components other Quickbooks. Thanks!