(Very Good Paid) Menu System

SharkawyDevSharkawyDev Member Posts: 225
Hey Devs,

I need a very creative World & Levels menu system to implement into my ongoing project, and yes the pay is will be good according to how unique and creative.

Main Points:
- World menu should be based on scroll not buttons.
- Should be very smooth, attractive & creative.
- I'll take care of art, you only develop the engine .

Contact me Via Mail or Skype to share concept.

Mail: ii.sharkawy@gmail.com

Comments

• SharkawyDevSharkawyDev Member Posts: 225
    ok i got a couple of emails, regarding that and still didn't decide. So any body else wanna submit?
  • maxbeaumontmaxbeaumont Member Posts: 616
    edited July 2012
    Do you want it to be custom or do you want to just have it be good? There are a lot of great menu templates other there for sale. It all depends on what you want.

Cheers
    Do you want it to be custom or do you want to just have it be good? There are a lot of great menu templates other there for sale. It all depends on what you want.

Cheers
    Customized & good would be the answer. i'v seen the available markets and most of them is already used, also no much difference. something creative would be the best for my current project.
    edited July 2012
    How much are you looking to spend?
    Budget is open for now and will be determined on how the idea and work is creative
    edited July 2012
    I can recommend two guys that are both great.

@JohnPapiomitis and @Mynameisace

Cheers,
    Max
    Window still open but not for long, kindly submit ur idea.
  • BrynjeBamsenBrynjeBamsen Member Posts: 188
    www.gshelper.com has some wicked onces
    www.gshelper.com has some wicked onces
    Thanks, but i already did check that :)
  • NovicaStudioNovicaStudio Member Posts: 174
    I am sorry, but before most people want to help you, we need to know what you want. Maybe I think something is super creative and spent 2 hours on it, and once you look at it, you think it is terrible. People may want to help and maybe get some money from doing so, but they can't get that if you don't tell them what to do.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    If your looking for a cool Menu what we did for Penguin Glide was pretty cool. You can check out a template for that in the GS marketplace. ITs the whole game though. Still not a horrible price ofr a fairly unique level select menu.
    I am sorry, but before most people want to help you, we need to know what you want. Maybe I think something is super creative and spent 2 hours on it, and once you look at it, you think it is terrible. People may want to help and maybe get some money from doing so, but they can't get that if you don't tell them what to do.
    What i have in mind i did share up there, I'm looking for a new creative menu system. I'm not asking people to execute a project before sharing the idea. :)