VS7 - Blog/Share and Chat group setup over at TOTGB.com

StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
edited July 2012 in Conferences and Events
BLOG SHARE AND CHAT ABOUT THE VS7 GAMESALAD CONTEST WITH FELLOW COMPETITORS AND OTHER INDIE DEVELOPERS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE

Thanks for the green light Ventora Studios,The contest looks to be hotting up very nicely indeed.

I've setup a group for all contestants of the VS7 GameSalad contest to easily blog and share your progress. You can also use the great instant chat thats built in 'Facebook style' at my new Indie Developer site 'Think Outside The Game Box' (its now 1 week old...bless).

As well as sharing your progress with fellow contestants it also means developers from other software engines will see what your up to which may well get them interested in your projects and the GameSalad engine. The site is all about sharing original game ideas and showcasing the talent of indie developers of all ages and skill levels.

Anyway, I hope some of you fancy joining in the discussion. I'll see you over there if you do.

You can sign up in just a few seconds through Twitter, Facebook or a new account.

Link to VS7 GameSalad Contest Group:
http://totgb.com/group/vs7-gamesalad-contest-summer-2012

I've also emailed a direct link to Max at VentoraStudios. (Thanks again for the T-shirt).

Good luck to all. This competition looks set to be 'Out of this World'....

Once this contest ends, I'll put the pieces in place for a TOTB5 big prize game salad competition possibly with or without other game engines allowed to enter.

Best Answer