Bumpy - Gamesalad only press release

Fredrik BixoFredrik Bixo Member Posts: 239
edited July 2012 in Announce Your Game!
Hello there,

If you haven't heard from me the last months its because I have worked on a new project. After many failed games I thought it was time to make something big, not one of this "shitty fart apps" if you know what I mean ;)

The game was one of my first game I was making 1 year ago. Now both me and Gamesalad had growth (when I started it was on 0.8 or something) and I thought that this game needed a little refresh. So I started to search for the project file in my old mac mini. When I find It I realize it needed a total remake. Then I started to make new graphics and new coding.

So after a long time of developing Im now here, at the initial release. I have just submitted Bumpy Appstore and its probably is going to be released this weekend.

As the title above its called Bumpy. I think it described pretty much what the game is about.

This is a part I wrote in the app description:
Avoid bumping into other balls and get pickups! Jump over em or under em to score points and try making combos. The basics of Bumpy is simple and yet there is great room for skill development.....

I haven't made a trailer yet but I can show you guys some screenshots and a Gameplay video.

What do you guys think about it? If you like it please tell your friends and family about Bumpy to support me :)

Comments