Need suggestions and help with creating scoreboard screen

SriniSrini Member Posts: 11
Hi All

I want to show last five scores which are stored in tables, i tried using display function, it is not showing the same way in viewer and in iphone. I need help with displaying score.

I want to show name and score of the player in the descending order of the score.

Any example and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• AcceleratedGamesAcceleratedGames Member Posts: 201
    Game Team 1 made a template for that awhile back, if you are willing to pay $10 for it.

http://marketplace.gamesalad.com/#category=13&product=4810
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited July 2012
    I just build a scoring board and I don't understand why you can't get it to show properly with the display behavior. Just build a blank table with 2 columns one text one integer or index whatever your score att is. then when the name is entered save it as an attribute and then when the game is over use add row to top to write the name to colum 1 row 1 and then write the score to colum two in row 1. on your score board have 10 display boxes 5 for names and 5 for scores and then display table.1.1 for the first name and in the actor next to it put table.1.2 and change the row for each box in order. everytime there is a new score it will be displayed in your top boxes and the others will get pushed down one.