Looking for someone to make game.

Team6LabsTeam6Labs Member Posts: 541
I'm looking for someone to make my entire game. This will include graphics, code, and likely music. I am also looking for people with nearly finished titles, or finished ones. Pricing can be discussed. Send an email to globalwhirl@gmail.com if you are interested.

Comments

• rhinokeyrhinokey Member Posts: 158
    50k and i'm on it
  • Pennez-GamesPennez-Games Member Posts: 107
    What's the point of this discussion?
  • yasoofxyasoofx Member Posts: 332
    i can help with code only so i dont think you would accept me
  • Team6LabsTeam6Labs Member Posts: 541
    The games should be arcade type games.
  • ironDanironDan Member Posts: 148
    Honestly, your request is unprofesional and nobody is going to take this thread seriously. State what kind of game you want....the timeframe for your game to be completed...Etc. You can't really expect people to come aboard and take you seriously?? I have multiple games on iTunes and Im not going to email you because you seem like a waste of time. I only chimed in cause I've spent this nice Saturday afternoon drinking gin and tonics and relaxing in the sun so I felt like it....LOL but good luck :))
  • NovicaStudioNovicaStudio Member Posts: 174
    I would make a game for you under one condition:
    You make none of the profit of the game. I could try to get it on the App Store, and I'd do work for free, but I am never going to code an entire game to give to someone else, and them earn money off my work. Not saying that it will earn 1k a day or something, just saying that I don't want 500$ of work or something not pay off. @rhinokey His pricing is the best you'll get. I can't just walk up to Rovio and ask them to build a game with Angry Birds in water or something. I could pay 100K and they wouldn't even do it. My point is, you can hire an artist, which are relatively cheap. But if you want to have your own game, you have to do something other than come up with the idea.

Anyways, if you do want me to make you a game, that I might put on the App Store, or just on the GS Arcade, contact me at ethan.zarov@gmail.com
  • Team6LabsTeam6Labs Member Posts: 541
    I can pay you.. That's usually what pricing can be discussed means. Also if I'm looking to buy games, there's a keyword in that. buy.

Just wanted to comment @NovicaStudios the people that made Rio did something quite like that with Rovio. They worked a deal to get Rovio to make a Rio Version.

My point - I'm willing to buy unfinished titles so you are saved time in marketing, and you can create another game. Plus you get an upfront sum while I take the risk.
  • lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    Such negotiations do not bode well.
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    Grey market....dark street corners....questionable intentions....shady characters....

Sorry but these type of forum "negotiations" typically turn out just how they look and sound.

CAUTION.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited August 2012
    One million dollars..ahahahahah oh and I want sharks with lasers too.
  • fadamionfadamion Member, PRO Posts: 309
    edited August 2012
    Wow, so let me see if i understand. I guy asks to pay for someone to make him a game.
    He posted in the correct area. And the response he gets is being joked at? really? Price negotiation is how business is done, for all you know he may be willing to pay $50,000. How about a nice response like please be more specific about the job.

I found a job and got payed VERY well from a post just like this one.
  • rhinokeyrhinokey Member Posts: 158
    Wow, so let me see if i understand. I guy asks to pay for someone to make him a game.
    He posted in the correct area. And the response he gets is being joked at? really? Price negotiation is how business is done, for all you know he may be willing to pay $50,000. How about a nice response like please be more specific about the job.

I found a job and got payed VERY well from a post just like this one.
    well if he is, then he's in luck cause i offered to do it for that.
    and i am not joking thats my price for it.
  • lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    And the response he gets is being joked at? really?
    I am not joking.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Im closing this. You have already asked recently about pricing for GameDevelopers. Keep it to one thread.
This discussion has been closed.