Serious Offer for Game Development

Ab2012Ab2012 Member Posts: 1
Not looking for anything too robust - basically we paid to have a "push button (9 different buttons) - hear a sound" app and apple rejected so we now want to add more functionality by adding a game.

-Would like to have a fun tween/teen style first person shooting game, open to character if its easier.
-Must be for both iphone and droid
-would like developer to provide most of graphics but we can assist with many of them
-Thinking they can shoot different characters as they pop up - would like the characters to say "You'll never make it" or "Youre not good enough" for example. (this can be visual or audio - if audio we would provide)
-Would like in app purchase for players to purchase more ammo types (is there a charge based on how many different in app purchase options we have?)
-Doesnt have to have levels but would like scoring
-Scoring should have ability to be shared socially on FB and Twitter
-Hoping for completion within next 4-5 weeks tops
-Homepage of game should allow user to play game or sound alarm - this is where we'd like to have the sound alarm go to a page with our 9 button rejected app LOL

Hopefully this is enough detail for a quote. Let me know if you need anything else. Ready to get started ASAP.

Thanks!

Comments

• pepemorenopepemoreno Member Posts: 13
    Sent you a message. Hope we can make this work
  • EpicEpic Member Posts: 89
    i think i would be able to do this send me a email and we can discuss this further

epicgameok@hotmail.com