TeamUp Time

JWRJWR Member Posts: 2
I'm a graphic designer currrently in school with a vast knowledge of how to bring my art digitally to this place, and I'm wanting to team up with some one proficient in GS to make an awsome game.

Comments

• ZoytZoyt Member Posts: 374
    Hi there! That sounds like a good idea to me, but I would just like to see some examples of your work before I work with you. If you can share some work, that would be great.
    Thanks!
  • Beanstine32Beanstine32 Member Posts: 6
    PM sent
  • momple.lyonmomple.lyon Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I think it is a good idea to.
    send me a message and I will get back to you
  • Barking_AppsBarking_Apps Member Posts: 182
    I agree with @Zoyt we need to see some samples! you could be as bad as me with art or you could be the next van gogh. Even if you havent made anyone some art yet still make random samples!

Anyway, I know some people on here that need art so email me! (in the signature :) )
  • JWRJWR Member Posts: 2
    rivera-juan-portfolio.blogspot.com are some examples, it's mainly graphic design work, some vector stuff hope that helps, still serious about teaming UP, thx.
  • I'd love to work with you. pm me some samples and we can work something out.
  • dnv19191dnv19191 Member Posts: 2
    if your still looking for another teammate i think i can help im pretty seasoned at GameSalad and i think i can help! email me at dnv19191@yahoo.com