GameSalad Expert wanted to edit Mumble Jumble Template - additional langauges

dugisthekingdugistheking Member Posts: 83
Hello,

First of all I have contacted Tshirtbooth direct and he says he is too busy to assist at the moment. I purchased the mumble jumble template of of him a while back. Superb value for money. Over the last 6 months I have collected data for 4-5 additional languages. All are in the template in csv format as divided into letter, as thats how the template works.

I am looking for a skilled gamesalad user to edit the template to make an options screen:
From here the user then selects one of the 5 languages and the game works with the language selected.
I want a complete price and will pay half now and half on completion. Any bugs found I would expect to be corrected for free, unless of course it is an issue with the template.

From speaking to tshirtbooth the rules must refer to individual tables for stability. I consider this a rather "advanced" template but in the right hands it could be a well paid job and straight forward.

Please CONTACT me directly at contact@jaxelstudios.com with :
A price
Estimated hours used
Time line when this can be done

No art is needed for the options menu, I will do this myself.
Serious offer, no time wasters please.

Also I would trust that the person for this job would not make copies of the language csv files I have spend more than 60 hours on collecting.

Alternatively if anyone wishes to purchase these language csv files please let me know.

Comments