Need help with UI and maybe looking for an experienced developer for proj...

WildThing630WildThing630 Member Posts: 107
Hi guys, i need some advice on what to do with my problem. I'm not sure where to turn to, im not that good of an artist but, I have created a project on how to play and learn guitar... Im trying to make a cool learning app..

I have just sent apple my app for review and it got rejected because the UI on my app is not sufficient quality for the appstore. They said it provides the user with a poor experience.. I am looking for some ideas on how to create another UI. If theres anybody out there thats got some cool ideas on what i could do that would be awesome. What can i do to make this app work and be better?
My friend said that i should just pay somebody to redo this app,

If theres anybody out there with some ideas let me know..

Thank you all!
Heres a video,

Comments

• i messaged u
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880
    I have seen worse interfaces in the app store but I guess Apple has a point.
    Did you look at the market place? There's nice stuff for sale there.
    I would try to get free guitar pics from a guitar brand. Just mail them and ask. They might be willing to give them for free. They have a lot in stock for promotional use. (I have a lot because I made a website for a distributor once but can't gglive them because I don't own the rights.
    I like the overall idea of the app.
    Cheers!
  • WildThing630WildThing630 Member Posts: 107
    Thanks guys! Hey CreativeJuicesEntertainment, I wrote back to you, check your msgs
    edited August 2012
    i messaged u

I just wrote back to you, thanks!
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Honestly it looks like you created all those buttons and stuff using like a logo creator software.

And did you seriously give your own app a 5 star review video?

It looks to me like you need an artist who can redesign and create the UI for you. not a developer
    Yeah lol I agree with you all the way tendrmer..I used adobe illustrator , i I did what i could but it wasn't enough lol. Im learnin how to do this, it took me a year to get this far on my own lol