GameSalad = Huge Community.

Omegas7Omegas7 Member Posts: 37
edited November -1 in Working with GS (Mac)
Ya, GameSalad might not be the best or greatest or most amazing or even super incredibly popular around...
But when I started with it (like... A week ago maybe?) I knew it would become a very awesome tool in a close future...
I've been in many game making communities, and they all had something in common: Talent.

I've seen awesome sprites made from their users, codes, music, etc...

And I'm pretty sure GameSalad has many skilled members and will have even more (I'm coming XP),
so I why don't you make a gallery or center where the members can submit their graphics, music, and
maybe someday exported behaviors lol?

A place where only user-created stuff can be, exclusively for GameSalad?

I dunno, but I would love that instead of looking for random sprites around the web,
though I do make some of my game sprites but I don't have much skill into spriting,
so I would love to find sprites from other users like me...

Yup, a gallery for sprites...

Ha, maybe GameSalad grows and we make our own currency which we use to exchange
for goods like sprites from other players and they can make their own GameSalad stores for
selling their stuff for [Currency Name]... Ok that sounds weird =P.

Comments

• JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    It's a planned feature. The MODS said they will eventually have the graphics marketplace built into GS. There was a post on the forums or wiki about it somewhere. I remember seeing it when I first go on GS. So it will happen... eventually =)
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Yes, that will be a great addition to GameSalad and I recall them talking about that in a previous post too. It would be nice to be able to purchase sprites and graphics since there seems to be a ton of talent in the GameSalad Community :)