Timer Behavior Missing in GSC Windows v0.9.92???

azflyerazflyer Member Posts: 2
edited August 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Hate to double post, but not getting any love over in the general tech support forum.

New to GSC, installed the Windows version as I do not own a mac. But I cannot find the Timer behavior. In the list of actions it goes from Stop Music to Unpause Game with a total of 19 Actions on my screen to choose from.

I have tried to uninstall and re-install GSC for Windows and no luck. I hope i'm not just being a total newb...

-AZ

Comments

• azflyerazflyer Member Posts: 2
    No one else experience this? Or can someone tell me where to find the Timer behavior in the Windows version?

Thanks.
  • LedaroLedaro PRO Posts: 18
    There should be a list of Behaviour categories: Blocks, Conditions, Persistent, Actions and Custom. The Timer behaviour is found under Blocks, not under Actions.
  • azflyerazflyer Member Posts: 2
    There should be a list of Behaviour categories: Blocks, Conditions, Persistent, Actions and Custom. The Timer behaviour is found under Blocks, not under Actions.
    Thank you. Not sure why I didn't see that. I was following a tutorial and it showed under Actions I'm pretty sure. Is there a difference between where it is in MAC vs. Windows?
  • LedaroLedaro PRO Posts: 18
    Is there a difference between where it is in MAC vs. Windows?
    From looking at tutorials, there are differences in where things are for sure. Just keep your eyes peeled!