Game Designer looking for Coder

Krehol GamesKrehol Games Member Posts: 42
Looking for developer to code a simple 5 level adventure game from start to finish. ( run, jump, shoot, stomp, break blocks) All Graphics and Design game completely done. Further detail will be provided later to the committed dev. Dev will be paid set amount for full rights of game. experienced coders with games currently on the market only please.

Comments

• Krehol GamesKrehol Games Member Posts: 42
    Edit: I have all graphics including menu's buttons etc done and ready to go. Game Design is done and ready to go.
  • lukey5227lukey5227 Member Posts: 111
    Unfortunately, I do not have any games on the market but I am an expert at coding (I'm a little more into Objective C now but I know how game salad works) and I'd always love coding with pre made graphics. I will code for you FOR FREE. Thank you for your consideration!
  • zarkominiczarkominic PRO Posts: 10
    Hi, I can code the game using GS. Please see my Apps in AppStore:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/zarko-minic/id441883515?l=en

If you are interested please contact me.

Best Regards
  • I can help. message me if u still need help and want to use me to develop it. thanks
  • FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
    I can help if you need it. Just message me. I am very good at GS so would love to help. BTW, I will do it for cheap.
  • Krehol GamesKrehol Games Member Posts: 42
    CODER NO LONGER NEEDED.

Thank you all for your replies, however I have already chosen a coder/programmer. I have all your contact info and will keep all of you in mind for my next project.