Waiting on apple

Player_EPlayer_E Member, PRO Posts: 604
I have completed my first app and made the new provisioning profile for apple, but it has been almost an hour now and the status of the provisioning profile is still pending. I have made them before for the viewer and it took seconds for it to be active, so it is a little frustrating.

Well im off to sleep for the night and hope it is active by morning!

Comments

• bladeolsonbladeolson Member Posts: 295
    if that does not work, delete it and try again. I have had it bug out on me before.
  • Player_EPlayer_E Member, PRO Posts: 604
    Got my app submitted, now after 12 hours im still waiting on apple to review it. I'm hoping by morning it will have been reviewed.
  • KempProductionsKempProductions Member Posts: 139
    I submitted my update yesterday around 8. And it is still waiting to be reviewed, 26 hours later.
  • chosenonestudioschosenonestudios Member Posts: 1,714
    Yeah apples been really slow lately, for everything non iPad.... I submitted an update for my game on Friday night and it wasn't even reviewed/ pushed out till like 5 hours ago... Even though I've heard of some peoples iPad apps, getting reviewed within 5min of submitting haha mine took longer

EDIT: sorry about that my iPad game went into review 4min after I submitted!
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    When I submitted Danger Cats!, it was "Waiting for Review" for 3 Days, and "In Review" for 8 days. Stunt Squirrels! went live in 5 days. You never know how long it will take...
  • Player_EPlayer_E Member, PRO Posts: 604
    yeah Im suffering from the anxiety lol.
    My game took 24 hours to go from waiting for review to being reviewed. it has now been reviewing for almost 48 hours now. This has got to be the hardest part I check it literally every other hour.
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    They will email you when it changes state...

Yeah, the waiting is rough. Danger Cats! took 12 days altogether from submission to approval. It took longer to get approved than it took to make the game!

Also, make sure all your banking stuff is in order on iTunes Connect as well.
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    "the new provisioning profile for apple, but it has been almost an hour now and the status of the provisioning profile is still pending."

From the wording here I am not sure, he really mean the itunes connect review thing.

It seems to me as if he would make the provisioning file in the dev central and would wait on the pending thing, which is shown after you make a provisioning file.

I have never seen a "pending" text on itunes connect and there is nothing to do with provisioning profiles.

So, if you are talking about the certificates and provisioning files in your dev central, then you don't have to wait for apple on it. Just change a tab and go back and the pending text is gone and you can download the provisioning file.