GameSalad not opening on Windows OS.

ShirokageShirokage Member Posts: 4
edited September 2012 in Tech Support
Hi. I am having trouble opening GameSalad Creator on my laptop computer. I have tried rebooting, reinstalling, and running as administrator, but it just refuses to open. I looked at the running processes with task manager and each time I attempt to run GameSalad Creator, the process starts up but closes seconds later. I am using an Asus G74. Any ideas on fixing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    Hi. I am having trouble opening GameSalad Creator on my laptop computer. I have tried rebooting, reinstalling, and running as administrator, but it just refuses to open. I looked at the running processes with task manager and each time I attempt to run GameSalad Creator, the process starts up but closes seconds later. I am using an Asus G74. Any ideas on fixing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
    What version of windows?
  • ShirokageShirokage Member Posts: 4
    Windows 7.
  • rhinorhino Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I'm having the same problem with the GS Creator as well... Windows 7 OS and have tried to just about everything you (Shirokage) did. Did you manage to get it sorted?
  • ShirokageShirokage Member Posts: 4
    The recent update fixed it and I can now run GameSalad on my laptop without any further issues.
  • rhinorhino Member Posts: 2
    Cool... I'm still waiting to get help cos I'm out of options. Any idea what the problem might have been? Thanks
  • viscosityviscosity Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I had the same problem on Windows XP, support trying to help me out, but the only way to resolve my problem was to reinstall the entire OS, because there are some files difficult or impossible to erase.