Colorado based company looking for GS developer

TumblingTumbling Member Posts: 4
Greetings Developers

We are looking for someone to develop a time management game with similar mechanics like Youda Sushi Chef.

The game will feature
5 levels with 6 sub levels
20+ Characters
Random elements
Frame by frame animations
Gamecenter Leaderboards
Gamecenter Acchivements

All graphics and game play requirements will be provided. The game could be a great showcase for the right developer. We are a group of graphic designers without a coder.

Before showing the project in detail you will need to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement.

We will retain all right to the game, but of course your name/company will be featured in the about page.

You can see our project here

http://itunes.apple.com/app/triviaace-london-2012/id542138091?ls=1&mt=8

If you think you would be a good fit, send us your resume and a link to previous games if any. Please include compensation requirements.

If you are seriously skilled but without previous experience, let us know why you stand out.

Happy Development
Tumbling Heads

Comments

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    I am in Greeley, not to far away from you:-). This isn't the type of application I do but thought it was cool your guys were located so close. I do not know any Colorado developers but have worked with a lot of different coders if you end up needing some suggestions.

Www.paulmcraelind.com
  • TumblingTumbling Member Posts: 4
    You do not have to live in Colorado, although if you do, of course that would be great!