Looking for Mentor/Programmer Paid

24pfilms24pfilms Member Posts: 7
I am an artist and have started on learning GS with a couple of purchased templates. I am making good headway but run into problems that require some help. I am wanting to get up to speed quickly with GS so I am willing to pay someone with the skills to help me complete my simple game mods.

Comments

• MantoManto Member Posts: 796
    edited September 2012
    I've been using GameSalad for 2 and half years and I used to make games with GameMaker before that. I currently have 2 games and 7 apps on the AppStore and Google Play. I've been helping in many projects before.

Feel free to contact me. (Email in signature).
  • FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
    I could help! I am good at GS. Just email me at ashapiro914@gmail.com or Skype me at fullblockgames. I am very flexible when it comes to price and work very cheap. I have good response times too. Please skype me or send an email, Thanks.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Hi there.

I've been using GameSalad for about a year and a half and currently have 3 titles available on the App Stores. I can help with your projects.

If your interested, please email me.
    Braydon(at)coyer(dot)net

Thanks.
  • shark1505shark1505 Member Posts: 75
    Hey,
    Myself and another developer have been using Gamesalad for about a year now and have vast experience creating games. Our only hindrance is that we don't have an artist. Would you consider doing a joint venture where you make the art and we create the game? Do you have any samples of your art?