Wanted: Second Set of Eyes for trade

3itg3itg Member, PRO Posts: 382
I am looking for individuals to be my "second set of eyes" and would like to offer the same as a trade.

As a lone wolf out here, I have encountered several problems that were ultimately really easy to solve, they just needed a different perspective. I usually get those perspectives on the forums but I got to thinking it would be nice to have another person fluent in GS to help "double-check" and solve problems.

With the complexity of my projects growing, and having my focus shift from level design to logic to graphics and back through the loop again... sometimes its just hard to shift gears.

Basically, I am looking to start my own little team of GS Developers. I don't mean we should make a game together, I want to build a team of people who have their own projects; who feel that having another person looking at their games may benefit them in some way.
What I imagine this to be, would be a server (which I could run) or a dropbox where we can upload GS projects we have questions about.
I could set up email / skype conversations or private forums to discuss the issues.
If the idea attracts a few people, another potential benefit beyond project level stuff would be access to testers and test devices. I don't own every target device (I have an iPhone3, iPad2, iPad3, Galaxy S 4g, Galaxy Tab 7) but I imagine if we got a core team together its likely we would be able to test on every device by using the team.
O and one more thing... If you build games large / complex enough to warrant a full blown beta, The team would likely be a great resource.

As I said, everything that I am looking for, I am also offering as trade.
Trustworthiness is a must, as I am not looking to build a repository for thieves or the unscrupulous.

If you are interested in this, please respond to this thread, PM me, or email me: chris (at) thethreeitgoes (dot) com

Comments