Looking for a sous chef who is available for work. Well paid!

JackYdJackYd Member Posts: 93
Hey guys-

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a sous chef who is interested in making some dough :). Feel free to respond to this message with your email and I can shoot ya a copy of the game design doc and explain the game in more detail, then you can give me a realistic quote/time frame for development.

Definitely looking to move forward as fast as possible. My skype name is chad.hammer.work if you're interested in talking through chat rather than email.

Comments

• lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    Maybe your profile name is the reason why no one is posting ;)
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Hahaha!

I've worked with Chad. I will vouch for him. @JohnPapiomitis introduced him to me, and Chad's a stand up guy.

• JackYdJackYd Member Posts: 93
    edited September 2012
    LOL Thanks Lycette..I can definitely assure you my name is all in fun. Thanks a lot slick!! I should just clarify..anyone is welcome to send me a message, I just know sous have a reputable reputation which is a highly desired trait but if you feel you are competent in completing a game with no issues, feel free to contact me.

I've received some emails and I'll be responding shortly :)
  • LiquidGameworksLiquidGameworks Anchorage, AKMember, Sous Chef Posts: 956
    Yeah, don't be afraid to go outside the "Cook" status. Some of the most talented members on these forums don't have any special distinctions.
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    I used to be a sous-chef... lol. And no, I didn't do anything bad, I just left the forums for a while, so let them know I couldn't help out and hold my end of the sous-chef deal.

I could be interested. Have experience with GS and other game engines (just released a new game today) ;-)

karl@polygame.co.nz
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    You may want to widen the group you are asking. There are many talented developers who aren't sous chefs. If you are able to wait a week, I could do it. I have all of next week off and nothing planned. I'm a fast worker with almost 3 years of GameSalad experience and nothing else to do. I'm cheap too and am willing to adjust to your price range. I can't do art or sound though because I have zero artistic talent.

If your willing to settle for someone who isn't a sous chef, here is my email: Mr.Rinoy@gmail.com

If you want a sample of what I can do, just send me something to work on and I will do 30 minutes of free programming on whatever project you want.
  • FullBlockGamesFullBlockGames Member Posts: 56
    I just sent you a Skype request. Please let me know if your interested.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    I've done some work for Chad in the past. Great Customer!!!.

Im to busy right now to offer my services though. Sorry :(
  • JackYdJackYd Member Posts: 93
    Thanks a lot for everyone interested in working on this project and special thanks to Aaron for the great feedback :)

I've sent out messages to everyone interested, looking forward to the responses!
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    edited October 2012
    Hey Im back to work now, my new email's in the signature. If your still looking for someone, shoot me a message with what you need.
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    I also 2nd the don't just restrict yourself to sous chef, im not a sous chef but have the ability if it can be done i can do it:)

Best of luck finding someone.

Darren.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Oh, this is a hot competition. :D
  • dcgraphics25dcgraphics25 Member Posts: 16
    edited December 2012
    How is that project going?