Blade demo FREE

Mr HansonMr Hanson Member Posts: 94
edited September 2012 in Community Tutorials
Good day everyone

To clear things it is a fruit ninja blade style. Just looks at the moment. It doesn't cut but it would be easy to make it. Here is the link:

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Blade demo.zip?w=6f3174f1

Let me know if the link works, first time using Drop Box. Would also like to hear some feedback on how to make it work better ect. Thanks

As i was playing a few GS games i noticed that some used blades to cut stuff. I also notice that there blades were not very blade-ish. So i decided to try make a blade that looked liked a blade instead of having ovals spawned and shrink it down to nothing.

So after hours of playing around i had come up with a new way of doing it in which it spawns actors and shrinks them but it recognises where the last actor was placed and jumps to connect with it rotating to the angle required. I personally think it looks good but its not perfect and when placed with different colours you can see a a tiny gap between each actor. Maybe people could play around with it as well and make work but it might be an improvement from the current fruit ninja blade demos.

As i don't have access to any drop box ect if you want a copy please just PM or post your email so i can email it as soon as possible. Its free and its just what i have been working on. Who knows, it may be what your are looking for. I am also trying to get Drop Box to upload images or video of what it looks like but seem to be having trouble with it. So sorry about that.

All the best
JonApp

Comments