I'd like to create a map sort for students.

rjacomenrjacomen Member, PRO Posts: 19
edited October 2012 in Community Tutorials
Given a map, students move labels to the map. Each label has a specific location it must go. Students slide a river name to the correct location on the map. I want the user to select a check answer button to see if they are correct. I'd also like to make sure the sorts are reset and not keep the answers up on the map. Any ideas would be very helpful.

Comments

• hotMagichotMagic Member, PRO Posts: 266
    I would create iconic places to put the names, first of all. Like a blank frame that's the same size as the name objects. That will be much easier than letting them place it anywhere near the river.
  • bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375
    Seems cool. i agreen with @hotMagic
  • rjacomenrjacomen Member, PRO Posts: 19
    I was hoping th kids would sort the items in designated areas, hit a check me button. Each item has a right or a wrong, but the check me button identifies what they had correct or incorrect. Currently I have am using collide and spawning a check or x, but the user can't drag across other locations because it would instantly throw up a check or x. There has to be a way to get a check answer button that k ows where certain actors need to be