Anyone else get this email for iPad apps: Removed from Sale

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
I got an email just now from apple, regarding the 2 iPad apps that were "Seed 5 approved" now removed from sale

So we will probably have to reupload new binaries alltogether then since we can't replace the binary through that one now?

Comments

• bladeolsonbladeolson Member Posts: 295
    I did not get an e-mail, but it is stated like that in itunes connect. Not really sure the way I should update when we are able to.

blade
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    So your says "removed from sale" too?

not sure how we are supposed to submit the new binary since there is no "update" button, I'm assuming we can just upload it as "new" when the GM seed is out
    I hope not! They should email us as a courtesy and let us know what to do for the final submission
  • iPhoneDevForMeiPhoneDevForMe Member Posts: 362
    If you try to upload a new app, the App name will be taken. Apple is looking in to it now, but so far no solution.
    Can't you just click "edit application" and then "upload" ?
  • gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    Mine was removed as well.
    That does not work... no where to upload..... : (

I just got an e-mail from Apple...... not sure what to make of this....

Thank you for your submission. Your application has been through the initial review process by the App Review team and we have verified that it successfully loads and functions as expected on iPad running iPhone OS 3.2 Beta 5. You will receive additional information about submitting your app for final review before iPad ships.

Since applications cannot be posted to the App Store that are compiled using a beta SDK, your submission will appear in the Manage My Applications section of iTunes Connect as 'Ready for Sale' but will not be visible on the App Store.

We will notify you when iPhone SDK 3.2 GM Seed is available. At that time, you will need to compile your code using this GM Seed and upload your new binary for final review.

Application Name: Jumpo! HD
    Application Version Number: 1.0 SEED5 APPROVED
    Application SKU: 00002
    Application Apple ID:364866792
    To make changes to this application or any of its metadata, log in to iTunes Connect and click the Manage Your Applications module.
    Okay so I got yet another email from ITC and to make a long story short, I can now "update" that application with a new binary, still waiting on another iPad app, and the one that was rejected, I submitted a new binary for and it's already "in review" :)
    I got mine uploaded! It is now waiting for review!

I am pretty stoked. AND VERY relieved....
  • GamexcbGamexcb Member Posts: 179
    So we should just do an update?
    Yes that's what everyone has done including myself, once you see the "update" button there, just submit an update for your app
    So yesterday I updated my iPad app and it went into review. I just now received an email from Apple that my app has changed status and has been removed for sale. Not sure what that means. Anyone else get this as well?
    Whew. Thanks tshirtbooth! Where is this FAQ? Is it in itunesconnect?
    Thanks! I was looking for that forum and couldn't find it in my history!
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Yeah, I just got this email too. Hopefully everything is still cool!

#14 answers the question.