Game required for iOS and Android

scoey06scoey06 Member Posts: 2
Hi Guys

Im after a basic game that can be developed/modified to be available for both iPhone/iPad and Android devices.

I dont really mind the exact type of game but need to be appropriate for all ages. Thinking a puzzle type game, but open to suggestions.

Im not after a game designed from scratch really just want something modified from one of your existing games (preferably in the App or Android store already so i can test it) OR from a template.

If interested Please provide type (examples) of game you can provide, how long to modify and how much you would charge. Please email me at scoey06@adam.com.au.

Thanks

Comments

• TechNoirTechNoir Member, PRO Posts: 117
    What is it your asking for exactly? There are plenty of templates on the GS Marketplace that you can buy... but do you mean to say you would like to buy an entire finished game, with music, art, etc??

Personally, I don't like Templates, what is the point of learning GameSalad if you just copy other people's games.. why not work and try and create something original??

I spend month's developing original games for fun,, can you explain the purpose of buying someone else's full game?? I don't get it...
  • scoey06scoey06 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the questions. Yes i am after a complete game, ready to be uploaded to the App Stores. I need an App in both marketplaces (Apple and Android) to test a concept im working on.

So just to make it clear i have no interest in developing my own games, no do I have the time to learn how to with GameSalad - Even tho it looks great.

Ive had some great responses far but happy to look at more. Please email my on address in original post if interested.
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited October 2012
    So you want someone to build you a complete game on both Android and iOS AND want full credit and rights to earnings?

You may find some starters out there looking for recognition (monetary and for credits), but anyone whom can create a game as described is not going to be looking to sell it off if it is worth a lick. Your best bet are the templates, but since you are not interested in game development or GameSalad, you are essentially isolating your involvement and relevance to the whole concept of what it is to be an independent developer.

The serious folks on GS (and elsewhere) are passionate about games (and their work) so dealing with someone whom does not really care/are not concerned about those aspects is going to be a monkey wrench in your ambitions so to speak.