Template customization of Picture Hunter HD needed

MagicallyDesignedMagicallyDesigned Member, PRO Posts: 9
Hello

I am looking for a person which feels confident making some change to the template Picture Hunter HD.
The only change I need is to add categories to the template.
At the moment the template has 5 scenes (1rst menu-start and then its going to pictures one by one)

Id like to have categories like: Planes, food , etc.
and that's it!

Please note that I have 3 more template to customize as well but first I need this one to be finished.

All the graphics will be provided.

For the successful applicant. Once you finish the job I pay by paypal when I see a working video of the code, when paid upon seeing the video, the coder can then send me the files.

Thank you

Comments

• MagicallyDesignedMagicallyDesigned Member, PRO Posts: 9
    edited October 2012
    Please send me your price and time frame. Thank you
  • MagicallyDesignedMagicallyDesigned Member, PRO Posts: 9
    @tenrdrmer said yesterday on a post similar to this, it would be great if you post your budget, because the guys you want working on this, won't do it for $50 bucks ;)
    Thank you for sharing your opinion but I do not get your point...
    The job has been posted and whoever will feel confident with it shall write to me with their price for doing it. I may accept it or not...
    Am I missing something in my thinking...?
  • skippertechskippertech Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2012
    hmmm
  • MantoManto Member Posts: 796
    Still looking for somebody for this? Email me if yes. (My email in signature)
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    It should be a real easy job but I'm too busy ATM, sorry.

Just make sure they offer references or something because your offering money any Tom dick or harry will probably tell you they can do it.

Darren.
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    I would really consider putting your budget up, I think your missing the fact that if you want quality people on this job, you need to let them know the budget so they know if its worth reaching out to you or not. To be blunt, most of the really good ones won't reach out to you in this situation, you need to reach out to them or post a budget so they know if they think its worth it.

John