Gamesalad crashed my game :( please halp!

ToastedUnicornToastedUnicorn Member Posts: 35
edited October 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Hello!

Ive been working on my game for the past few weeks, and today when i coded some, gamesalad froze and crashed the game.
And now i cant open it :(

this is a sceenshot of the error.

http://i47.tinypic.com/732xzd.png

anyone know what is wrong? :/

thanx

Comments

• ToastedUnicornToastedUnicorn Member Posts: 35
    Maybe this should be placed in the "Tech support" category , didnt see that one.

anyways im using Windows 7 :3
    Bump
  • stackpoolestackpoole Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 473
    You can try sending an email to support - Maybe they can fix it immediately or in future updates.. Perhaps you need re-installing of something else, not sure what went wrong.

Sydney Swans 2014!!

• GLGAMESGLGAMES SingaporeMember Posts: 988
    Personally i still think windows version is not as stable compared to mac version. I did some editing on windows version and preview but it just hang. maybe my notebook sux , i dunno . I think right now the window version needs a lot of feedback to make it more refined. So do drop your problem to tech support.
  • famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834
    Even the Mac version crashes on me a lot of time especially when playing with the images windows.

Best thing is to do is at the end of the day keep another backup of the game as version one or more, just to be on the safe side.

I recently had a loading problem, on ipad the game will never load.

Had to start from scratch again.

Lesson learned: Always take a backup.
    Ok, thx for the replies people :) I will start over with a hard lesson learned.

Or maybe get a mac? ;D

Offtopic: Going to start the developer program tonight :) And soon launch my other game. Darkness calls =)
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Did you try a restart of your computer and then try GameSalad again, by chance?
    yep i did, didnt work :/