Can anyone help with a few little bits on my game?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone who can help me out with a few things within my project, the main programing for the first level is done, however it would be GREAT if you could help me add in a few more bits.

Not a massive budget on this one I'm afraid, only $30 max, however, after ready the below, if this is something you would like to have a go at doing, then please let me know.

The game I'm making is one of those you draw and line and let an object bounce type of logistic - this works well and nothing really needs doing to this section, however, what I am looking for is the below:

1: When the object hits the line, it will slightly change the angle that the object bounces in (this actually currently works) however, the object stays facing the same direction, it would be GREAT if the object would slightly turn in angle to relect the angle that its bouncing in.

2: When the object (character) touches a fish, it would be GREAT if the fish could spawn a few particles as it vanishes.

3: Finally, when the character touches the line they bounce on, the camera quickly (ever so slightly) moves in and out to give a bounce feel.

Again, the budget is not good, however, if this is something that you think you would like to have a go at working on, please feel free to let me know.

Many thanks,
Chris

Comments