Safari plugin issues

DookiDooki Member Posts: 247
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hey there,
- Want to view the web sample game content.
- I am able to download and install the plugin.
- I play a game, two games at most, then Safari quits.
- Also, the last two times I went to play a game the asked me to download the plugin again! I have downloaded the plugin 4 times now. Why>

-Lastly, I use firefox as my main browser. Am I missing something or do you ONLY have a plugin for Safari?

Thanks,
Dooki

Comments

• JohnGreenArtJohnGreenArt Member Posts: 19
    I believe the plugin is only available for Safari right now. The plugin, or perhaps some of the games themselves, can be a little unstable. Usually it's not just playing one game that makes the browser quit but trying to play one game after the other. At least that's what I've experiences. The software is still under construction, so I'm sure they're still working things out. Also, it seems like Safari is more likely to crash from a Game Salad game if you also have the Game Salad editor running.

Here's a related question about the Safari plugin to whoever can answer: does it work with the Safari browser on iPad? Or are you unable to install browser plugins?

Just curious because I'd be interested to see how a GS game plays through the browser on the iPad compared to an app version.
  • DookiDooki Member Posts: 247
    Hey Thanks for the reply! It seems that I will need to make Safari my default browser instead of Firefox. bummer.

Dooki