Looking for coding and art contractor

Hi Guys,

After a few months of working with Gamesalad, I recently designed my first app, on behalf of my company, which you can see here -

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/succeeding-at-interview/id573503729?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=2

As you may be able to tell, it is relatively simple, both in terms of looks and functionality. The idea is based on our original product which was a deck of cards containing Interview Preparation techniques. We have several other decks of cards, each with a different focus, but all within the general area of H.R and training, which we are now also planning to develop in to Apps.

I am looking for a proficient coder, with experience and some art skills (obviously the cards will be provided), who can expand and improve upon the simple format I laid out in the first app, and also has experience of Android publishing.

As the deck of cards concept will run through all of the projects, I would encourage having a look at the first app (don't worry it's free apart from the IAP!) and if you feel you grasp the concept and can much improve the layout/ user experience and look please be in touch + maybe add some examples of your previous work. There will be 6 projects in total, but we can work on an app by app basis.

There is a fixed budget which the company is allocating for this work but we can discuss those details in the due course. I am very new at this, but easy to work with and I understand a bit about Gamesalad!

Hope to hear from you and thanks for your time.

Hasan.

Comments

• HasanispHasanisp PRO Posts: 4
    Just to add, obviously PM me or leave a comment, but you can also email me at hasan@dbg-group.com. Thanks!
  • Joe Hart Joe Hart Member Posts: 15
    Check your E-mail @hasanisp
  • HasanispHasanisp PRO Posts: 4
    Thank you all for the fantastic responses so far, via email. I will try and get through all the information and respond in a timely manner, but please be patient if it takes several days for me to reply to you individually. (Sheer volume of responses + a few hold ups on my end). Thanks for your patience!